Right to know
If you're a Lancaster University student who wants to know more about their University or their Students' Union, we're here to help. Feel free to get in touch if you want help with an investigation: email@example.com.
You have a right to know certain information held by Lancaster University. Lancaster University is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. To make a request under either, we recommend writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University and the Students' Union are also subject to the Data Protection Act 2018. To make a Subject Access Request to the former, write to: email@example.com. For the latter, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spineless has published six strike bulletins in its lifetime, one during the November-December 2019 UCU strike, and five during the February-March 2020 UCU strike.
- "Spine-less No. 1", 28th November 2019
- "Strike Bulletin Day One", 20th February 2020
- "Strike Bulletin Day Two", 21st February 2020
- "Strike Bulletin Day Three", 24th February 2020
- "Strike Bulletin Day Five", 26th February 2020
- "Strike Bulletin Day Six", 2nd March 2020
We have compiled a short list of reports and other documents of a useful nature and related to the Lancaster University community.
- Ahmed, Aqsa and Darayus Bharucha. "Built-in Barriers: The Role of Race in Shaping BME Student Experiencs at Lancaster University." Lancaster: Why Is My Curriculum White?, 2020.
- Akel, Sofia. "Decolonising Lancaster University: An Introduction." Lancaster: One Love Org, 2018.
- Improve Your Learning Group. "A Report on the Accessibility of Learning at Lancaster University." Lancaster: Lancaster University Students' Union, 2021.
- LUREN. "Anti-Racist Learning and Teaching Toolkit." Lancaster: Lancaster University Race Equality Network, 2020.
- Prydderch, Hannah (ed.). "AGM Motions Booklet." Lancaster: Lancaster University Students' Union, 2019.
- Worrell, Eleanor, and Skander Manaa, Pablo J. Bilbao, Anne Risse, Josh Foster, and Ondřej Boček. "An Investigation into the Social Responsibility of Lancaster University’s Investments as of 1st January 2020." Lancaster: Lancaster University Extinction Rebellion, 2020.